Whether you’re pre-retirement, on the cusp of retirement, or already retired, financial flexibility should be a focal point in the planning process. There are plenty of familiar concepts such as social security and budgeting, but approaching them strategically will enable you to enjoy retirement with significantly more freedom. In this duocast episode of The Uncommon Life podcast, Bryan and I discuss the common and uncommon approaches to retirement planning.
During our conversation, we address the common questions associated with retirement planning. We explain how to approach budgeting strategically so you can get to the other side of this big decision and understand what your future will look like. In addition, we explore how the homebuying process ties into your retirement strategy, as well as the different filing options for social security.
The earlier you start focusing on the points above, the more fruitful your retirement plan will be. As a matter of fact, if you take a strategic approach to retirement planning, you will be able to achieve your retirement goals before 65. Tune into this week’s episode of The Uncommon Life podcast to learn more about what you can do to start planning for the future.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- How to address the common questions associated with retirement planning
- How to approach budgeting strategically
- How the homebuying process ties into retirement planning
- The different filing options for social security
- Goals you can set to reach retirement early
- How to think about health insurance for retirement