A solid footing is the best place to be when you decide what your next step should be. That’s our approach to wealth advice. We want to put clients in a position where their financial basics are covered and they have cash on hand to take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
In our most recent episode of the Uncommon Life Project podcast, we take a closer look at how to create a financial safety net that ultimately gives you the ability to take some risks when others may not be able to.
A good financial plan will help you strategically invest in yourself, so your basic needs are covered and then you can make informed decisions about investing in ways that align with who you are.
We think your unique abilities and what God has put you on the earth to do is your long position in the market. That’s what we mean when we say your life is long – the market.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- How to de-risk your risk
- Why low-cost index funds are not the only game in town
- How to think of banking as a process rather than a product
- The benefits of indexed annuities
- Ways to mitigate risk so you can pursue the life you want
- What real diversification looks like
- How to create multiple income streams from one common interest