We love it when we can teach clients a core principle and they take it and run with it. We love it, even more, when they teach us about being entrepreneurial and escaping the cubicle of doom. Few are doing that with more energy and outright charisma than our guest.
On episode #32, we talk with Molly Rose Speed. Molly went from a corporate job she was not in love with, to running multiple businesses and side projects that are now keeping her very, very busy. She and her husband, Lance, used the principles of uncommon banking (using the cash value of a whole life insurance policy, along with the power of interest accrued on the total policy dollar amount) to fuel a truly uncommon life.
Molly has leveraged her experience as a virtual assistant into two business ventures; one teaching others the basics of being an effective virtual assistant, and the other as a total package resource that lets public speakers focus on speaking, and leaving the marketing, booking and back office details to the experts. She and Lance have other side-projects going on that we’ll talk about as well.
We dig into at least 3 sources of residual income that Molly and Lance are using to live the uncommon life of their choosing.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Why there is no one right way to escape the cubicle of doom
- How using even a spare bedroom for Airbnb can make a big impact on cash flow
- How uncommon banking works in real life
- Why the thing you are good at is often what the world needs more of
- How to create businesses around what you are good at
- Practical ways to broaden your reach with technology
- How to manage multiple business ventures
- Finding the right partners for the right project