When you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life. That’s one of our favorite phrases because it is so true. But how do you pay the bills? You provide something of value people are willing to pay for!
In our latest podcast, we dig into that concept with our guest, Kari Minter. Kari has spent her life mentoring and helping women understand how to live life aware of God’s presence. For years, as a pastor’s spouse, she just did this as a member of the church as a way to give back—which was great!
But what if you could share your gifts beyond your local congregation or social group? That would be amazing. Kari’s gift is writing and speaking about discipleship and understanding the Bible more fully. Now she is using those gifts at Kariminter.com so not just her local church gets the benefit, but the world!
How has God gifted you? How could you share those gifts more fully with the world? Finding answers to those questions is what this episode is all about.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- How to use the gifts God has given you
- Permitting yourself to use those gifts to earn money
- Why a supportive spouse can make all the difference in pursuing your uncommon dreams
- How to set up a plan to step into your Uncommon Life
- Understanding your weaknesses and finding help in building your Uncommon Life
- Finding balance in a relationship when one of you is pursuing an entrepreneurial dream
- How to strategically build a value ladder
- The importance of investing in yourself