Most financial advisors will hand you an eighty-five-page financial plan and send you an invoice. The reality is that most people don’t want to sort through a novel when they’re already preoccupied with their financial future. That is why we created The Uncommon Financial Dashboard.
The Uncommon Financial Dashboard is the culmination of a decade in business coaching and financial advisory. It is a one-page plan you can use to figure out where you are currently, where you need to go, and how you’re going to get there.
The financial assets outside of your investment accounts, 401k, or Roth IRA, have just as much of an impact on your financial plan as putting money into the stock market. With that in mind, our dashboard is designed to help visualize how all of these assets fit together so you can make financial decisions more effectively.
As financial advisors who care about all aspects of your life, we want to provide you with tools and resources to help you achieve your goals faster. In this week’s duocast episode of the Uncommon Life Project, we explain how The Uncommon Financial Dashboard will help you design your own success blueprint, realize your vision for the future, and get there quickly.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- What a financial dashboard is and why you need one
- What the Uncommon Financial Dashboard is
- How our dashboard will help you figure out where you are, where you need to go, and how to get there.
- How to develop unified goals that build wealth
- Why you are your greatest asset
- Different ways you can use our dashboard to build your own success blueprint
- Why financial planning is a process, not an event
- The specific sections of our financial dashboard and why each one is important