Passive income sounds so nice. You make a pile of money while sitting on a beach somewhere. But does it really work like that? Not really. In fact, we don’t like the term ‘passive income’ and much prefer terms like ‘passionate income’ or even ‘active income.’ But why?
This episode is all about the goal we all have, which is financial and time freedom. Even if that means sitting on a beach somewhere, how do you get there? It’s like any “overnight success.” It takes time and effort. It starts with identifying your passion and discovering ways to create residual income and cash flow from that passion.
Because the truth is, passive income isn’t truly passive if you do it right. It’s passionate income. It is a lifestyle, it is a movement. It’s aligning your God-given gifts with a path to that time and financial freedom. That’s the path we love helping our clients with, and it’s what we want for you.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The hard work that is usually behind what people call passive income
- How a growth mindset is a key element to generating cashflow
- Why chasing rate of return is not always the best policy
- The biblical principles behind where your money and attention go
- How to keep the main thing the main thing
- How your financial accounts tell a story about what you value
- Aligning your investments with your interests and passions
- How to create multiple exit strategies through your investments and cash flow
- Why a value ladder is a great strategic business tool to build residual income