When challenging times come, opportunity comes right along with them. We see this play out over and over throughout history. The entire world is in an unprecedented holding pattern because of COVID-19. How should you respond?
Things are uncertain and scary right now, so we wanted to create an episode to talk about that. Jobs are being lost and business paradigms are being disrupted. But in the midst of this, there are touchstones to hold on to. How can you spend this time with your family? Who should you reach out to? What should you start doing that you were not making time for a month or two ago?
What we are living through represents a huge reset button on many levels. How we respond is up to us. We just want you to know you are not alone, and that opportunities do await in the midst of this crisis.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The amazing, intentional ways your family can connect during a crisis
- How to help kids focus beyond themselves and reach out to friends and family
- Avoiding the “Cam Newton Effect” of blaming others for challenges you face
- How business paradigms might shift more rapidly in the wake of this pandemic
- Why grace needs to be more abundant than ever
- How this crisis might impact commercial real estate
- The potential of acceleration toward more self-employment