There’s a parable we came across about the 3 bricklayers: one sees it as a dead-end job, the other sees it as a career that pays the bills, and the other can’t wait to wake up tomorrow and keep building a beautiful cathedral.
The point is, the same set of circumstances can be met with different mindsets. We want nothing less than to help people wake up and feel passionate about whatever it is they are doing. None of that happens overnight, and mindset is just the start.
In this duocast, we talk about what it takes to go from being frustrated about your day-to-day, to living out your gifts and calling that God has given you. We’ve lived it ourselves, and we’ve helped clients at every stage of the bricklayer continuum – and it never gets old (because guess what? We’re doing what we love!)
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The difference between doing a job, making a living, and living your dreams
- How to take the right steps when you are in a job you hate
- How mindset impacts the move from being a bricklayer to owning a brickyard
- How to use your God-given gifts to guide your own destiny
- The problem with golden handcuffs
- Why mindset makes the same experience different for different people
- How to build wealth in multiple ways out of your passion and integrity