When it comes to launching a business, we wish we knew then what we know now! We are like many, many business owners in that respect. So we wanted to share some steps, a checklist if you will, for launching a business the right way.
Because thankfully we’ve learned a few things in the past 7 years in business together. In our latest episode, we’ll take you through the ins and outs of launching a business, from deciding on a name to finding the right accounting software and support people.
There are huge rewards in owning a business. It is the most powerful source of residual income because there are so many ways to leverage the wealth that you build as you grow a business.
But too often businesses fail because planning takes a back seat to jumping in and moving everything along as fast as you can. We get it. Businesses are usually born out of a passion, a drumbeat inside that doesn’t go away. Take that passion and build your business on a firm foundation with these 7 steps.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Why business is such a powerful source of residual income
- How to pay attention to the drumbeat inside of you
- What the heck a “value ladder” is
- How to lay the groundwork that leads people to your high-level, high-revenue products or services
- How to find “blue ocean” in a marketplace crowded with sharks
- The importance of a cohesive brand and all the legal and creative work that goes into it
- Building client education into your business strategy
- Why corporate structure is such an important business decision