What do you call a business that got up and running in four days and is still killing it after a year in business? Most people would call that an instant success! But it’s not as instant as it seems.
In our latest podcast, we talk with an entrepreneur who has grown up finding creative ways to earn a living and shows no signs of stopping.
We’re talking with Carisah Lee, who is originally from California and found her way from the west coast to Iowa. She is rocking a new business called Rosie and Jean with her best friend, Sam and while Rosie and Jean is doing great, it grew out of some serious business savvy and experience with social media marketing.
If you are looking for instant success, this isn’t that. But if you are looking for a great story of someone who built on their knowledge base to take a hobby and turn it into a business, you will not be disappointed.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- How just starting is sometimes the best way to start a business
- How to use an existing audience to grow a new business
- How to market a story that sells the product or service
- How to create a competitive shopping environment on Instagram
- How to find something you love that will help make money for your family
- Some very unique tips on how to drive business through social media
- Finding your entrepreneurial spirit and encouraging others in that pursuit