Entrepreneurship is about learning what works—and managing risk. If you can manage and mitigate the risk of failure and keep forging ahead, that can become a real recipe for success. The challenge is to learn and not give up too soon. When it comes to building an audience and making money on the internet, too often, people give up too soon.
In episode #66, we talk with Adrian Brambila, who operates numerous online businesses by asking a simple question: how is this supposed to make money? Adrian went from making less than $30,000 at a desk job, to making 6 figures a year, to making 6 figures a month. This is passive income he can earn from anywhere in the world, which is why he and his wife have been traveling the world for the past year.
Adrian Brambila learned how to do this by learning how to monetize and how to leverage the successes to create even bigger successes. Adrian first learned this lesson as he turned his passion for dance into an online audience of fans, and then turned those fans into customers willing to pay to learn from his expertise. With numerous affiliate marketing platforms and a marketing agency, Adrian is doing the work, gathering the data, and living his Uncommon Life on his terms.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The networking power of spike ball
- How to make money based on how God has gifted you
- The role of practice and intention in becoming successful
- How to build a tribe of people who love what you do
- What number of conversions you should look for from 100 responses to an online offer
- How to help your audience and yourself through affiliate marketing
- Why small wins can add up in a big way
- How to stick with an audience-building platform until it pays off
- Why understanding money management is such a critical part of entrepreneurship